When Br. Ali said:
"That the Islamic movements (like the Ikhwan, Jama'at at-Tabligh, etc.) were more dangerous to Islami and the Muslims then the Jews and the Christians"
[Says Abu Khadijah in reply]
"Yes and this is true, these Islamic Movements are sometimes more dangerous than the Jews and Christians. We should not be fooled by emotions. This does'nt mean that these muslims are worse than jews and christians in that the tableeghis or ihkwaanees are kuffaar and in the eternal Hell - not they are not kuffaar - What this means is that these types of innovated movements and sects destroy Islaam from within like a cancer without even the ummah realising it until very late. Whereas the danger of the jews and christians is apparent and open as it was in the time of the Prophet (s) and we see how the Allaah and His Prophet (s) dealt with them. But the cancer within the ummah which spreads without being noticed is far worse. This is why we find the statement of Imaam Ibnul Qayyim al-Jawziyyah (d 756H): The war against the innovators is greater than the war against the musrikeen. And as Yahyaa ibn Maeen (companion of Imaan Ahmed ibn Hanbal) was asked: Is the one who defends the Sunnah better than the one who fights on the battle field getting injured and dusty? Ibn Maeen replied: Yes, by a great deal. And Ibn Wazeerah said: Fighting agianst the innovators is better than fighting against the Mushrikeen because fighting against the mushrikeen preserves the borders of Islaam, yet fighting against the innovators preserves the capital of the whole Islamic nation.... And Shaykhul Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah saw the threat from a group of innovators greater than the threat from the Jews and Christians...This does'nt mean however that the Salafis or the Imaams of the Salaf make takfeer of the deviant Muslim sects - It does, however mean that we are aware that if these sects are allowed to continue unchecked, then soon there would be no Islaam to fight the Christians and jews for, nor any light of Islaam to call them to !! (Please refer to Muslim Unity in light of the Numerous Sects and Parties by Shaykh Ali Hasan al-Halabee in English translation - Salafi Publications). So Jamaatut-Tableegh and Ikhwaan Muslimeen (and many others) are clearly deviated sects that must be warned against."
Abuz-Zubair clearly refuted this. The question is not warning about the deviations of the Ikhwan, the Tabligh, or the followers of Rabi. Rather the question is this group's Khawarij-like tendencies of making takfeer and tabdee of the Muslims as I demonstrated in the sound clip of Falah Ismail.
Besides, Abu Khadeejah merely parrots Sh. Rabi Al-Madkhali who said during Shawwal 1416 during the 2nd Spring Camp in Kuwait:
* "The Ikhwan al-Muslimin are more harmful to Islam than the clear kuffaar as the Muslims are not deceived by the kuffaar; but they are deceived by these astray mubtadi'een. [The Muslims] are deceived by them and fall into bid'a and various errors (dalaalat) because of them."
* "The Ikhwan al-Muslimin and the Qutbis and those who orbit in their circles have invaded (i.e., perhaps he means infiltrated) [those] Salafi jama'aat which have destroyed the world ... The Ikhwan al-Muslimin don the garments of the truth but they are the furthest of people from it. They are the furthest away from the truth and Islam."
* When asked if the Ikhwan and Jamaat at-Tabligh are among the 72 sects destined for Hell, he replies "Yes."
* "Tabligh fight tawhid and the adherents of tawhid; the Ikhwan fight tawhid and the adherents of tawhid. They fight the Salafi minhaj and they fight its upholders; they are people of bid'a and dalaal."
* "Whoever defends these jama'aat and says in them there is good and that they have positive aspects, this individual sets people astray and calls to dalaalah."
* Regarding Sayyid Qutb, he says: "He did not leave a bid'a but adopted it nor a fundamental of Islam but destroyed it." (Al-Madkhali has written four books against Sayyid Qutb accusing him of kufr on more than ten counts. When Sh. Bakr Abu Zayd wrote a four page letter to al-Madkhali after reading the manuscript of the first book, advising him to drop the project, al-Madkhali came back with a book refuting Sh. Bakr and accusing him of being soft with the people of bida, etc.)
And finally (and this not all), observe his extremism. When asked regarding the permissibility of executing the members of Jama'at at-tabligh, al-Madkhali responds:
* "I possess the fatawaa and the deeds of the scholars to prove such. Didn't they execute Ja'd ibn Dirham. He was better than the Ikhwan, better than Sayyid Qutb a thousand times."